You can cook cabbage in microwave quickly using less oil and believe me it tastes yummy. The recipe and ingredient required is also very simple.
- 1 cabbage
- 1 small potato peeled and chopped
- 1 tbs vinegar(optional)
- 1 tbs red chili powder
- 2 tablespoon Cooking oil
- Salt as per taste
- Wash cabbage and potatoes and chop them.
- Put in microwave safe glass bowl.
- Add salt, red chili powder, cooking oil and vinegar to it and mix well.
- Put in microwave and cook for 3 mins take out and stir it .
- Put in microwave for another 3 mins.
- Check if potato is tender and cooked well.
- Serve hot.