Capsicum and is very common vegetable found all over world. There are lot of recipes of potato and capsicum. Today I am going to write fried vegetable recipe of capsicum and potato.
- Potato 2 medium size
- Capsicum 1-2
- Red tomato 1medium size (optional)
- Onion 1 small medium size
- Pealed Garlic cloves 4-5
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tea spoon
- Green chili 1-2
- Haldi (Turmeric) powder 1/2 table spoon
- Garam Masala powder 1 small spoon (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli powder 1-2 pinch
- Mustard oil 3-4 spoon
- Wash and cut Potato, capsicum and tomato in small pieces and keep aside.
- Now chop onion, garlic cloves and green chilies .
- Heat mustard oil in a frying pan and add cumin seeds for crackle and add chopped onion, garlic and chili and cook on medium flame till onion gets brown.
- Now add potato and cook till potato get soft.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, capsicum and tomato and mix them.
- Now cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add garam masala powder and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Potato Capsicum is ready serve with chapati or paratha