Today I made mushroom in garlic and soya sauce curry. Believe me it is very tasty and you are going to like this very much and main ingredient of this dish is mushroom which is very rich in protein and other ingredients like garlic, ginger are very healthy.
Ingredients for making Mushroom in soya sauce
- Boiled mushroom 200 gm
- Garlic cloves 8-10
- Ginger half inch
- Chopped Green Chilli 1
- Chopped spring onion 1 cup
- Refined oil(cooking oil) 1 spoon
- Soya sauce 1 tbs
- Corn starch 2-3 spoon
- Good quality vinegar 1 tbs
- Salt to taste
- Red chili pepper 1 tps
- Ajinomoto 1-2 pinch
- Heat oil in deep pan
- Add ginger, garlic & chilli by making paste and Sauté
- Now cut boiled mushroom in four pieces and add in pan
- Add salt and stir.
- Now in a bowl add corn starch, soya sauce, vinegar and two spoon water and mix well.
- Add this mixture to pan and add 2 cup water and bring it to boil.
- Add Ajinomoto your taste.
- Make sure corn flour is dissolved properly.
- Now add spring onion.
- Put of pan from stove as it is ready for serve.
Serve it with fried rice or normal white rice, try it once you are going to love it.