Today I made curd potato kadhi. This is very simple delicious recipe. I liked it very much. Here I am writing this recipe.
Ingredients for curd potato kadhi:
- Boiled and pealed Potato 3-4 medium sized
- Curd 1 cup
- Zinger garlic paste 1 tea spoon
- Hing 1-2 pinch
- Green chili 2-3
- Jeera powder 1-2 pinch
- Coriander powder 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Chili powder 1-2 pinch
- Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in deep pan and add zinger garlic paste and green chilli to it.
- Fry this till chili gets brown
- Now add add spices to it and add curd and cook for a while.
- Now add messed potato to it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Kadhi is ready for serve.
Serve with rice or chapati.