Ingredients for Palak Cream soup
- 2 Cups fresh palak leaves
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tbl spoon corn starch
- ½ Onion finely chopped
- ½ Cup milk
- 1 tbl spoon fresh milk cream
-1 tbl spoon butter
- Salt and Black Pepper powder to season.
- Wash and boil palak(spinach) for 8-10 min by adding 1 pinch backing powder for retaining color.
- Make fine paste using a blender
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Add the chopped onions and sauté on medium heat for 1-2 minute or till the onions are getting transparent.
- Now add palak paste, milk and cook on low heat for 2 minute(s).
- Finally add salt and pepper to your taste and mix well.
- Cream Palak soup is ready, Add fresh milk cream and sprinkle with fresh parsley or green coriander leaves just before serving.